Amazon Associate Review – Ultimate Best Affiliate Program to Go For
Amazon Associate by Jeff Bezos
|Website||Click to Visit|
|Price||Free to Join|
|Support||Good but bit Slow|
|Verdict||Legit and Popular|
Most bloggers or website builder typically aim for Amazon for their income other than Google Adsense. You might wonder why Amazon? Well they have been really crushing their competitors for a long time. Luring other brands having to find new ways to promote their website. That how powerful Amazon have become. Amazon also has a very large market making any niche possible for profit. You could get a great professional training through that is legit read a review here.
I seen many small targeted niche website profiting off of Amazon. For none-US affiliates there might be some tax issue that you can read more about alternative here.
HOW DOES AMAZON WORK?
Once you join for Amazon Associate you will get a nice tool bar on top of every Amazon site you visit. It will look like this.
You can create traceable link to your product and every time your reader click-through and purchase within a day you will get a commission. The commission rate will depend on how many purchases you have made. To read more about my tips on increasing your Amazon income check out my review.
COMMISSION RATE FOR AMAZON ASSOCIATE
Amazon has commission structure for their affiliate program, one depends on volume rates and other is fixed rates. On certain categories you will receive a commission rate that is constant. Depending on how many you sell your general commission rate can increase too.
Volume based commission resets every month.
So if you sell $100 product your commission is 4% which is $20 commission. 4% is a smaller commission than other products out there but we will get to why I would still go for Amazon.
Amazon Associate Overview
- Highly Trusted Brand – Everyone knows Amazon, Amazon is not open in all of the countries but people find ways to do shop on Amazon
- Straight Forwards with Payment – The details on how you get paid and how much you are paid by how many purchase and clicks is all seen clearly through the dashboard. There will be no questions about payment you receive and how you receive.
- Easy Interaction with Tools – It’s quiet straight forward I learned to used without a how to step by step explanation. I also love the tools you can use to promote your products
- Holiday are High Purchasing times – Amazon does a lot of sale during holiday which boost up purchase
- Wide Range of Products – Have you notice the large categories and sub categories in Amazon?
- You can Affiliate for various site in Amazon – Even search result you can make affiliate link
- Commission increase as you sell more – As you saw table above
- People buy more than one product – if you haven’t notice there is a nice little shopping care button for people who wish to buy in bulk!
- Amazon is good at taking visiter into purchasers – drive traffic and let Amazon do all the rest of the work
- Commission seems low to start with
- Many low-cost products that has low commission
- Affiliate cookie only last for 24 hours
Email Support, Slow but they do answer within a day.
Amazon does have its con’s but the pros do outweigh them. I hope that through this review you can see potential using Amazon as your income source for your website. Give it a try, see how it turns out. If you want to increase the income stream from Amazon read this personal tips.
HOW TO JOIN Amazon Affiliate
Step 1: Join in with your Amazon account or create a new one
Step 2: Set up your payment options and fill in tax information (tips for non us)
My #1 Recommendation
I love Amazon Associate as my income stream but if you don’t know how to drive traffic there is no chance of making income. I know there is a lot of scams out there claiming they are legit training program why don’t you see my in-depth review of my #1 Recommendation, you get to see everything you are going to be taught and all the cost you ever need to pay.
My Rating for Amazon Associate : : LEGIT